Fitrix ERP is focused on the needs of the small and medium sized manufacturers and wholesale distributors. We believe that the two most fundamental aspects of software fit are the industry and the organization size. This has been considered in every aspect of our Pricing, Product design, Feature set, Service model and Business model.
- We use a team approach to all of our services
- We have experts in every skill set needed to implement manufacturing and wholesale distribution ERP systems
- Most of our team members have more than 15 years experience with ERP systems
We are focused on results
- Our goal is to provide you with a total solution, not just a great software product.
- We begin by learning about your business and understanding your needs and requirements
- We have chosen technologies that are highly reliable, highly scalable and work well in ERP environments
- We far exceed the ERP industry’s track record for successful implementations
We treat our customers as partners
- Our success depends on your success
- We understand that the Fitrix ERP system is an integral and vital part of your business
- We have a long list of long term satisfied customers
Our Approach To The Traditional ERP Software Selection Process
Fitrix is designed to allow you to move through the software selection process on your own, but if you want your Fitrix team to guide you through the full traditional process we are happy to do that as well. Here are the steps we take to see if Fitrix ERP is a fit for your business.
The needs analysis phone call
- This is the first significant step to determine if Fitrix might be a fit for your business
- Our manufacturing, distribution, and accounting experts will interview your key team
- A typical call takes about an hour, but we can hit the high points in 20 minutes if needed
- We learn a lot about you, you learn the big picture about us.
- At the end of the call we have a good idea if Fitrix is a fit for your needs and requirements
The software demonstration
- We will work with you to develop an agenda for an initial software demonstration
- We will request key data samples from you so you can see Fitrix as you would use it
- We will conduct the initial customized software demonstration; typically this is done via remote conferencing.
- You will learn everything you need to know about Fitrix, we will learn a lot more about you and continue to make a fit assessment
- You can’t see all of Fitrix in one sitting, if you like what you see we are glad to schedule additional demonstrations as needed.
The optional on site needs analysis
- If appropriate we may send a manufacturing expert (sales engineer) to your location to conduct an on-site needs analysis
The success factors review
- ERP implementations are an intense and challenging time for most businesses, but with proper planning you can go live on time and on budget
- We will conduct an ERP implementation success factors review with your team or team leader
- Our success factors are based on our many years of experience implementing ERP systems
- The goal is to assess your teams ability to succeed and mutually address any issues that might impact success. This will help us both select the right level of services you will need to succeed.
The detailed service requirements review
- We will walk you through our services estimator selecting the exact level of services you expect to need for each task and step of your implementation
- This will provide you with an accurate estimate of the services you will need
- If you find out later that you don’t need us for all of the services, there is no obligation, you pay only for the services you use
- We continually update our services guide which is based on our actual experiences implementing ERP software for customers similar to you
We want to provide you with full disclosure
- We provide you with ball park pricing each step of the way
- Detailed pricing in final proposal
- Our goal is to set accurate expectations for every aspect of your Fitrix experience that we can meet and exceed
- We use technical customer service reps that are focused on showing you how we can meet your needs and requirements
- Our goal is to find small and medium sized manufacturers and wholesale distributors that will succeed with Fitrix.