Search Fitrix Knowledge Base by Keyword
The Fitrix ERP Purchasing Component lets you create and send purchase orders to your vendors.
Getting Started With The Purchasing Component
(Betty to insert short code for PU component Getting Started doc once new menu structure and DC programs are in place so screenshots are accurate)
Data You Will Need To Key Into Fitrix As Needed
- New Vendors
- New Items
Data You Will Need To Key Into Your Existing System As You Use This Component
Every time a purchase order is posted in Fitrix the following happens:
- Quantity on hand is increased.
- This entry is made to the Fitrix General Ledger:
Credit AP Holding (and later to AP when the Vendor invoice is processed)
In your existing system you will need to:
- Update the item’s quantity on hand
- Debit your GL account for inventory when you enter the vendor’s invoice for product
- If using Fitrix Landed Cost any invoices entered from additional vendors for freight, brokers fees, etc should also debit your GL account for inventory.
Restrictions If Using Purchasing As a Standalone Component
Related User Guides
(Betty to add short code for PU User Guide here)